If you have been injured in an accident in North Myrtle Beach, you deserve to seek justice from those responsible for the harm you have suffered. But you don’t have to go through the complex personal injury claims process alone. A skilled North Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyer can help you pursue the financial resources you need to cover your losses and help you move forward after an accident.
For over 50 years, the North Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyers of Jebaily Law Firm have been protecting the legal rights of accident victims throughout South Carolina. With more than a century of collective legal experience, our attorneys have the skills needed to handle even the most complex and difficult personal injury cases. We take the time to listen to you about your needs, goals, and concerns to help pursue a legal strategy aimed at the results you want.
Contact our firm for a free case evaluation with a North Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyer near you. Learn about your legal options for seeking financial compensation and justice for your losses. Call us or contact us online today. We’re ready to get to work for you.
How Can Our North Myrtle Beach Personal Injury Attorneys Help You?
After a serious accident, the North Myrtle Beach personal injury attorneys of Jebaily Law Firm can help by:
- Sitting down with you in a free consultation to discuss your case and your goals, so that we can provide straightforward, honest advice about your options for recovering compensation for your injuries
- Performing our own investigation of the accident that injured you to recover all available evidence we can use to develop a strong, effective case on your behalf
- Documenting the full extent of your injuries and losses so that we can pursue the maximum compensation you are owed
- Handling all communications with the insurance companies to keep your claim moving forward
- Preparing your case as if it were going to trial so that the insurance companies know we won’t back down until we secure fair compensation for you
- Aggressively negotiating with the insurance companies to try to reach a full personal injury settlement as efficiently as possible
- Filing a personal injury lawsuit in your case and advocating for you at trial, if litigation represents the best option for a favorable outcome
We will work hard to minimize the stress that the legal process can create, so you can stay focused on treating your injuries and getting your life back.
What Types of Compensation Are Available to Me in a North Myrtle Beach Injury Claim?
After an accident in North Myrtle Beach, you may be entitled to recover compensation for expenses and losses through a personal injury claim. Compensation could include payment for:
- Medical expenses, including hospital stays, surgeries, medication, doctors’ appointments, physical therapy, and medical equipment and devices
- Home health services and other long-term care
- Loss of income while recovering from injuries
- Loss of working ability and expected future earnings
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and trauma
- Reduced enjoyment or quality of life due to scarring/disfigurement or permanent disability
Types of Personal Injury Accidents in North Myrtle Beach
Jebaily Law Firm is a full-service firm that has helped clients recover from many different types of accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bike accidents
- Bus accidents
- Premises liability, or the accidents and injuries caused by a dangerous or defective condition of someone else’s property
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Third-party work-related injuries, or injuries that you suffer on the job due to negligence, recklessness, or legal fault of someone other than your employer or a co-worker
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Construction accidents
- Wrongful death
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Claim
Under South Carolina’s statute of limitations on personal injury claims, you have three years from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit against the party or parties at fault. If you file suit after the limitations period on your claim expires, your claim may be permanently dismissed by the court. If that happens, you will lose the right to obtain financial compensation from those responsible for your injuries and losses.
Although three years may sound like a long time, you should speak to a North Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after an accident. Your attorney will want to work quickly to preserve evidence before it is lost or destroyed. Your lawyer will also manage all communication with the insurance companies and at-fault parties from the beginning, so you don’t make any mistakes that could hurt your claim.
Types of Injuries in Personal Injury Cases
Accidents in North Myrtle Beach can result in a wide variety of injuries. Some of the most common types of injuries suffered by accident victims include:
- Burns and smoke inhalation injuries
- Dislocated joints
- Ligament sprains and tendon/muscle strains
- Soft-tissue tears
- Broken bones
- Neck and back injuries, including whiplash injuries and herniated discs
- Nerve damage
- Internal organ damage and internal bleeding
- Head injuries, including hearing or vision loss
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury and paralysis
- Electrocution injuries
- Infections or toxic exposure
Contact a North Myrtle Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you have been injured in an accident in North Myrtle Beach that was caused by someone else, you need to learn about your legal options. Contact a North Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyer from Jebaily Law Firm today for a free, no-obligation consultation. Learn more about how our firm can guide you through the legal claims process and help you pursue fair compensation from those responsible for the losses you have suffered.