Personal Injury Lawyers Who Care
Since Jebaily Law Firm was founded more than 40 years ago, we have focused on protecting those injured by the wrongful acts of others in Florence and surrounding areas in South Carolina such as Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, and others.
We know the struggles that personal injury victims face. We also know what it takes to help them get back on their feet. Through the years, we have obtained numerous positive results for our clients.
If you have been harmed by another person’s negligence, you can count on our legal team to work hard for you. We will dedicate the full extent of our skill, experience and resources towards seeking the maximum amount of compensation for you and your family. We know how important your case is to you. It is important to us, too. Don’t wait to get help.
How Can Our Florence Personal Injury Lawyers Help You?
After you have been in an accident of any kind, you may need to report it to your own insurer. However, if any other party’s insurance company contacts you, we urge you to contact our office to get answers and get help. In the meantime, we urge you to:
- Not give a recorded statement
- Not sign away your rights
- Not grant the insurer access to your medical records
The insurance company’s goal is to minimize the value of your claim. The insurer will try to use any statement you give or any medical condition in your records against you for its benefit.
To make sure your rights are protected, call the personal injury lawyers at Jebaily Law Firm. We can provide a free, immediate and confidential consultation.
We will discuss the facts of your case and review all legal options available to you, which may include personal injury damages as well as:
If possible, you should bring to your initial consultation:
- The police accident report
- Copies of any claims you have filed
- Your medical records
- Communications with the insurance company
However, if you do not have these items, do not let that stop you from seeking legal help.
Once we agree to work together, Jebaily Law Firm will deal directly with the insurance company on your behalf while you focus on getting better.
Additionally, we will:
- Start immediate development of your case. We will put a team of investigators, consultants and experts to work on determining what happened to you, who should be held responsible and how much you should seek to compensate you for the harm you have suffered.
- Demand a full and fair settlement of your claim. We will carefully prepare your case for damages and present it to the at-fault party’s insurer. In many cases, we can obtain compensation for our clients through a settlement and without the need for a trial.
- Present a compelling case in the courtroom. If the insurer fails to make a reasonable settlement offer, our trial lawyers will be ready to fight for you in court. Our firm features six attorneys with more than 100 years of combined legal experience. They know how to prepare cases for trial and make convincing arguments to juries.
We take cases on a contingency fee basis. You will pay no upfront costs or owe us any legal fees unless we obtain a settlement or verdict for you. For more information about the timeline of a claim, click here.
You will work directly with your lawyer from the beginning of your case through its resolution. Our attorneys get to know our clients on a personal level and work with them as partners. If you have a question or want an update about your case, all you will have to do is call us.