Were you or a loved one hurt in a car accident in or near Surfside Beach? Are you suffering from painful injuries and crushing expenses caused by someone else’s negligence? If so, you might be entitled to substantial compensation.
If you were injured in a car accident, Jebaily Law Firm is here to help you fight for your rights. Our respected Surfside Beach car accident attorneys have over 50 years of experience serving clients with personalized attention.
As demonstrated by our outstanding client testimonials and case results, we’re dedicated to helping car accident victims in Surfside Beach and throughout the surrounding areas recover maximum compensation for their injuries, and we want to do the same for you.
Don’t wait to seek the justice and compensation you deserve after a car accident. Contact Jebaily Law Firm right away, and let us fight for your rights.
We’re available 24/7, and we won’t charge you anything unless we help you recover compensation for your case. Get started on the road to recovery today by calling us or contacting us online to schedule your free and confidential consultation.
How Our Surfside Beach Car Accident Lawyers Can Help
After a car accident, victims are often frightened, overwhelmed, and stressed out. If you’re suffering from this kind of trauma, it’s understandable that you might want to settle quickly with the insurance company to get your ordeal over with as soon as possible. However, insurance companies can use your weakened condition to their advantage and get you to accept much less than you’re owed for your injuries.
At Jebaily Law Firm, we are committed to protecting your rights and helping make sure you don’t get taken advantage of in the middle of an already tragic situation. Our knowledgeable personal injury attorneys can represent your interests with insurance companies and the courts and negotiate on your behalf for a full and fair settlement.
Insurance companies often show up at the scene of car accidents or call victims shortly afterward to try to talk them into low settlements or convince victims to give up full access to their medical records. They might also use anything that victims say in those conversations to reject their claim or reduce the money they have to pay out.
When you work with Jebaily Law Firm, you don’t have to go through this alone. Our experienced lawyers can speak with insurance adjusters for you, so you don’t have to risk mistakenly saying something wrong or feeling pressured to accept an offer that is less than you deserve.
We understand all the tricks that insurance companies play, and we have the skills and resources to help you fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.
The trusted and experienced legal team at Jebaily Law Firm can handle all the details of your car accident lawsuit, so you can focus on recovering from your injuries. We can fully investigate the true cause of the crash, gather the evidence needed to support your case, help make sure all required paperwork is filled out correctly and filed on time, and negotiate on your behalf. If the insurance company won’t agree to a fair settlement, we will be ready to aggressively fight for you in court to seek the maximum compensation you’re owed.
Causes of Car Accidents in Surfside Beach
While motor vehicle collisions can happen anywhere and at any time, some of the most common causes of car accidents in Surfside Beach include:
- Distracted driving, such as driving while talking on the phone or texting
- Drowsy driving
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Aggressive or reckless driving, such as tailgating and swerving
- Failure to yield right-of-way
- Driving in someone’s blind spot
- Other motorists, pedestrians, or cyclists in the roadway
- Dangerous road conditions
- Manufacturer defects
- Obstacles in the road, such as debris or animals
- Poorly maintained vehicles or parts
- Adverse weather conditions
- Ignoring traffic signals or road signs
Types of Car Accident Injuries in Surfside Beach
If you didn’t receive medical attention at the scene of your car accident, have your injuries evaluated as soon as possible. Many car accident injuries aren’t immediately obvious, and without timely treatment, these injuries can cause long-term damage and complications.
Medical professionals can evaluate and treat car accident injuries, including:
- Whiplash or other soft tissue injuries
- Cuts, scrapes, or bruises
- Traumatic brain injury
- Internal organ damage
- Head, shoulder, neck, or back injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord damage
- Broken ribs or other chest and rib injuries
- Damage to extremities, such as arms, legs, hands, and feet
- Internal bleeding
- Knee injuries or other joint damage
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Types of Compensation for Injuries in Surfside Beach
Car accident lawsuits typically help victims recover compensation for economic and non-economic damages, such as:
- Wages lost during recovery from the accident
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of ability to perform your job because of injuries or get a new job in the future where you would earn comparable income
- Loss of consortium
- Accident-related medical costs, such as surgeries, medical treatments, hospitalization, medication, doctor visits, or ambulance transportation
- Emotional distress and mental anguish
- Loss of ability to participate in activities that you used to enjoy, such as sports or hobbies
- Future medical expenses like follow-up visits, disability accommodations, physical therapy, specialized equipment, rehabilitation, in-home care, occupational therapy, medical devices, counseling, and medication
- Loss of companionship
Our skilled attorneys will work diligently to explore all of the relevant types of compensation to maximize the value of your case.
Contact a Car Accident Lawyer in Surfside Beach Today
If you or a loved one were hurt in a car accident, contact Jebaily Law Firm right away. Our trusted Surfside Beach car accident attorneys are here to stand by your side and help you fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Call us today or reach us online to set up your free and confidential consultation.